Professionals with expertise in labour law and industrial relations
Thanks to the partnership signed in 2021 with LABLAW Studio Legale Rotondi & Partners in Milan, LegalLAB® professionals are able to provide Clients, including native German speakers, with all-round assistance and specific advice in all sectors and areas of labour law and industrial relations: from advice to the defence of companies in litigation, from the choice of employment contracts, to the management of the employment relationship in all its operational aspects, to restructuring and reorganisation processes involving staff reductions and redundancies.
In the area of labour law, our law firm in Bolzano also stands out for its pragmatic approach and effective solutions, which are the result of an in-depth knowledge of the dynamics and requirements at company level. The application of concrete and comprehensible methodologies helps to reduce the complications of complex procedures and to maximise the effectiveness of the processes adopted.
LegalLAB® provides assistance to Clients in both Italian and German in matters of labour law and in all areas of industrial relations, dealing specifically with the following activities:
- corporate reorganisation and restructuring;
- industrial relations, trade union and institutional relations;
- labour and social security litigation;
- management and organisational consulting;
- M&A Labour;
- agency, commercial distribution and franchising contracts;
- Privacy, innovation and labour controls;
- assistance to top management;
- public work and assistance to publicly controlled entities and companies;
- immigrations & management of expatriates;
- Welfare, Compensation & Benefits;
- Sports law;
- investigations and corporate investigations;
- Health & Safety.