Experts in intellectual and industrial property law
LegalLAB® assists its Italian and foreign Clients in exercising and protecting their intellectual and industrial property rights (trademarks, designs, patents and copyrights, etc.), both with regard to their registration, transfer, valuation as assets in M&A transactions, and with regard to the defence in court of cases of infringement and violation of related rights. In order to facilitate communication with the companies' internal resources, the professionals of our law firm's team are native speakers of Italian and German, as well as fluent in English.
Multidisciplinary and tailor-made approach
Our law firm employs and collaborates with professionals who have many years of experience in the field of intellectual and industrial property law, and who, by taking advantage of a solid training in the sector, are able to adopt an effective and personalised working approach in order to respond concretely to the different needs and expectations of the Client. At the heart of a successful multi-disciplinary system is an in-depth knowledge of business dynamics, an essential prerequisite for delivering easily applicable and comprehensible solutions and services that maximise the effectiveness of business processes. This type of approach aims to combine the application needs of the discipline with the objectives and organisational structure of the Client in the corporate, labour and administrative sectors.
LegalLAB® supports Italian and foreign Clients in the field of intellectual property law, providing them with the following specific services:
- registration and surveillance of trademarks;
- patent registrations;
- brand management and brand valuation as a corporate asset;
- judicial and extrajudicial protection of intellectual property rights;
- examination, drafting and negotiation of all contracts relating to intellectual and industrial property rights;
- assistance in the pre-litigation phase;
- assistance in national and multi-jurisdictional litigation and international arbitration.