Data consulting in Bolzano
LegalLAB® professionals provide a targeted privacy and data consulting service in Bolzano, drawing on consolidated experience in the field of privacy and data protection, as well as in the implementation or updating of Organisational Models pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016, Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018 and applicable reference regulations. Being also a corporate law firm operating within the scope of (integrated) compliance projects, LegalLAB® professionals combine the ability of a multidisciplinary assessment of the specific corporate context with the analysis of all issues related to the protection of personal data, also considering the possible implications in the different disciplines (corporate law, consumer law, labour, compliance with Legislative Decree 231/2001).
Areas of legal advice and services
Our law firm, expert in data protection in Bolzano, assists Italian and foreign Clients in the process of adapting organisational structures to comply with the principle of accountability, through risk assessment & gap analysis (gap analysis reports), and subsequently in the remediation plan phase, through the preparation of the documentation necessary for corporate compliance (internal privacy organisation chart, DPIA, review and drafting of corporate documentation, drafting of data agreements, policies and guidelines, register of processing, etc.).
In addition, our data consulting law firm provides targeted training services to employees, privacy officers and DPOs.
Privacy and data protection law firm: specific activities
LegalLAB® has many years of experience in privacy and data consulting in Bolzano, enabling it to provide the following consulting and support services:
- assistance and drafting of opinions to owners/managers, DPOs or SA;
- review and assessment of the level of corporate compliance;
- examination and assessment of the lawfulness of individual data processing operations;
- planning and sharing of compliance project activities;
- consultancy in the due diligence & gap analysis phase;
- assistance in the remediation plan phase;
- preparing the documentation required for corporate compliance (information, appointments, disclaimers, IT service provider evaluation checklists, guidelines and policies, processing register, etc.);
- drafting, integrating or revising Privacy and Data Protection organisational models;
- drafting, supplementing or revising data agreements;
- carrying out a 'Data Protection Impact Assessment' (DPIA);
- advising on the implementation of a whistleblowing system;
- advice on inspections and investigations by the Data Protection Authority or other supervisory authorities;
- advising and assisting in audit or forensic investigation activities;
- participation in Data Protection Officer;
- training services for senior persons and their subordinates;
- documentation generation for websites and web/mobile apps;
- Cookie Solution, Consent Solution and Internal Privacy Management.
Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem, and a big idea turn into an innovation.